Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wed 3-24-10

I know Ive been laggin lately on the music updates but I havent forgot about you guys who mess wit me so heres the latest update........


Bobby Valentino feat. Billy Blue - Official
Bobby Valentino feat. Juvenile - Hot Girl
Erykah Badu - Get Munny
Ne-Yo - Forbidden Fruit (prod. by Stargate)
Ne-Yo - Like A Mack
Teairra Mari - Daddy's Home (Usher cover)
Teairra Mari - Oh Lets Do it (Waka Flocka cover)
Toni Braxton feat. Sean Paul - Lookin' At Me
Toni Braxton - In The Morning
RL (of Next) - Do It Do It
RL (of Next) - Ain't No Other
Akon - Running
J. Holiday feat. Notorious B.I.G. - I Got Myself A Gun
R. Kelly feat. Pras - Dreaming
Rock City - Addicted
Cassidy feat. John Legend - Searching
Cassidy feat. Ne-Yo - You Got Me Open
DMX feat. Hell Rell - This Is That
DMX feat. Keith Murray - Little Room

"Whats up wit Snoop Dogg and all these remixes????"
Snoop Dogg - Gangsta Luv (Mayer Hawthorne G-Mix)
Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Rock (Travis Barker G-Mix)
Birdman feat. Drake and Lil Wayne - 4 My Town (DJ Ted Smooth Remix)
E-40 feat. Too Short - Bitch
Lil Jon feat. T-Pain and DMX - Dirty (House Remix)
Brandy feat. Beyonce - Slow Love
Brandy feat. James Fauntleroy and Timbaland - Home Part 2
Chris Brown - Too Freaky
Jamie Foxx feat. Justin Timberlake and T.I. - Winner
Keri Hilson - Green Light
Monica - All I Know
Ryan Leslie - Have It Your Way
Ryan Leslie - He's Gonna Be Missin' U
Chalie Boy - Deja Blue
T-Pain feat. Mack Maine and Snoop Dogg - Ghetto Commandments
Waka Flocka - Rumors
Alicia Keys feat. Ron Browz - Un-Thinkable (Remix)
Lloyd - Dancing In The Mirror
Lloyd feat. Natasha Bedingfield - Let Me Know
Monica - Lesson Learned
R. Kelly - Be With You
R. Kelly - Super Love
Akon - Strawberry Letter
Bobby Valentino - Like Her
Brandy feat. Timbaland - Chinese (Home)
Chris Brown feat. Sean Garrett - What It Do
Usher feat. Ne-Yo - Butta You Up
B.o.B. feat. T.I. and Playboy Tre - Bet I Bust
B.o.B. feat. Big Boi and Bruno Mars - Nothin' On You (remix)
Bun B feat. Yo Gotti - Countin' Money (no DJ)
Drake feat. The Dream - Shut It Down (no DJ)
Snoop Dogg feat. R. Kelly - Move Them Ropes
Usher - Pumps
Jamie Foxx - Night Like This
Keith Sweat feat. Joe - Test Drive
Kelly Rowland - Smooches (prod. Bangladesh)
Tyrese feat. Sean Garrett - Like I Used To Ja Rule - The Life
Trina feat. Monica - Always

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop By's